Premium selection of seasonal whites, greens , creams fresh from the markets
When you receive your flowers, bouquets need their stems cut (1cm) and placed directly into a vase of clean water . Ideally every second day the flowers stems will be recut and replaced into fresh water for maximum life span. Flowers delivered in a vase or ceramic pot need to be filled nearly to the top with water each day. We sometimes use dyed flowers which sometimes run when wet and as such these need to be handled with care.
– We only deliver within a 15km radius of Auckland CBD
– RD addresses need to be checked with us first to see whether they can be done
– Deliveries are sent out Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm.
– Cut off time for same-day delivery is 11am.
– Orders that require a specific delivery window (including AM or PM requests) will incur a VIP delivery charge. Once your order is placed, you will be contacted to confirm additional payment.
– Floral Stylist Co. chooses the best of florals and foliages in season. Flower varieties may change depending on climate and availability . Due to the perishable nature of flowers, the lifespan varies from one bloom to another.
– Delivery is a flat rate of $20